February 24, 2014

Cake Feature: Mexican Luau Bridal Shower

Hi Everyone!! I hope you enjoy today's post! I think that this cake turned out SUPER CUTE!! I absolutely love the colors, the flowers, and the ADORABLE little piggie on top!! This cake was for a bridal shower and we wanted to incorporate both the bride and the groom's heritage. So, the bridesmaids came up with a Mexican-Luau themed cake! I think we totally nailed it!! What do you think??








Didn't I tell you that it was absolutely beautiful!! And how CUTE was the little piggie! Awww... I hope the bridesmaids were happy with my design and I hope the bride and groom LOVED their cake!! Thanks again ladies for the great idea for this cake! And, I hope you guys enjoyed the pictures!

Thanks for the LOVE!

Sam

1 comment:

  1. O M G! Such a cute bridal shower cake. This is simply mind blowing and piggy on top is adding more grace. Will be attended my friend’s bridal shower at one of venues in Houston. Have already purchased a beautiful dress for the event. Very excited to attend it.

    ReplyDelete