February 27, 2014

Peach Praline Pancakes

Hi Everyone!! Today I come to you with some super yummy PANCAKES!! Aside from making cakes, I also LOVE to make super delicious pancakes for the house. I secretly would love to have a pancake shop.. hehehe. That would be awesome! SamzPANcakez?? Hahaha.. Any-who, here's how they turned out.






These Peach Praline pancakes were absolutely scrumptious. They weren't overly sweet either, even after adding the syrup. I just added a little bit of syrup because the praline already had some, but you can add as much as you'd like! Mother and I definitely enjoyed these! Here's a link to the recipe we used. You can change it up to your liking. We modified it a little just because we were missing one of the ingredients. It still turned out great! Hope you make some yummy pancakes!

Thanks for the LOVE!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment